Celestron Omni XLT AZ 130mm Reflector Telescope
Product Code: 5298551
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
Omni AZ is the ideal telescope for day-to-night observations. A dual-position arm can be raked back for pointing higher in the sky, or adjusted to point downward for viewing objects at or below the horizon. Perfect for balconies, high windows, and observation decks, Omni provides stunning views of wildlife, landscapes, and more.
High Quality Optics
All optical surfaces on the Omni XLT AZ 130 are fully coated with XLT optical coatings. This proprietary technology—found on our observatory-grade telescopes—ensures maximum light transmission and Omni’s signature crisp views.
This Newtonian reflector includes a parabolic mirror for images free of visual defects like spherical aberration. With the largest aperture in the family, the Omni XLT AZ 130 reveals detail in fainter deep sky objects and renders exquisite views of the Moon, Jupiter, and Saturn. The telescope’s wide field of view allows you to appreciate extended objects such as the Andromeda Galaxy, Pleiades Star Cluster, or just panning the Milky Way. Your Omni AZ telescope also includes a 25 mm Plossl eyepiece.
New Omni AZ Mount Worm gears on both axes provide smooth, easy motion when tracking targets. Plus, you’ll find slip clutches in both axes for quick and easy pointing. A sturdy aluminum tripod anchors Omni AZ and stabilizes your images. Your Omni AZ comes together in just minutes with a simple, no-tool setup.
Zero in on your subject quickly and accurately with the all-new StarPointer Pro reticle finderscope. Instead of a red dot, which can obscure your target, StarPointer Pro projects a dual circle reticle. Place your subject in the centre of the circles, and you’re ready to view it with your Omni AZ telescope.
Starry Night Basic edition
The included Celestron Starry Night Software provides resources and knowledge to help you observe our solar system and thousands of other celestial objects. The software will allow you find out information about the best celestial objects to view based on your time and location.
Features at a glance:
- New Omni manual slow-motion altazimuth mount uses worm gears for smooth easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coatings—the same ones found on our observatory-grade telescopes.
- Newtonian reflector offers a large 130mm parabolic mirror for wide fields of view when used for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The mount’s single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
|Optical tube length||470mm|