Miggo Splat Pro Flexible Tripod For DSLR / Action Cameras
Product Code: 5317946
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
Unleash your creativity, connect your DSLR to the splat pro tripod and discover a whole new range of possibilities to support your camera on almost any surface, flat, slanted or rocky, or even coiled safely around thin elements like branches, poles or fences. Connect splat pro to any action camera (GoPro or other), open the tripod's legs to the required angle and enjoy a unique action pole that provides cool new shooting perspectives together with a secure and simple grip, even in extreme conditions.
- Flexible metal frame coated with soft silicone for steady grip
- Ball hub includes lever for locking legs in any desired angle
- Can be stabilized on any surface
- Can be coiled around long and thin objects
- Action pole mode (folded) for selfies or action photography
- Action pole mode (open) with the possibility of angle adjustment
- 3 video shooting modes
- Main screw connection (fixed) 1/4 “ - 20
- A 1/4” – 20 hole at the tip of the centre leg
- Detachable wrist strap
- Detachable Velcro strap locked legs when not in use
- GoPro adapter
Extremely Strong and Flexible Legs The three legs of splat pro are designed as a strong, flexible metal frame coated with soft silicone that contributes to a comfortable grip in any weather. The legs are designed to provide stable support even for large cameras such as the Canon 5D Mark III (or similar) with long lenses. The embedded texture on each leg provides extra grip even in extreme situations. A hole for a screw at the end of the centre leg is designed to allow connection of GoPro (or any other action camera) for any type of action pole photography. The detachable Velcro strap helps to link the three legs to each other when the tripod isn't in use, and the wrist strap will ensure the tripod and camera never slip from your hand even in the middle of really wild manoeuvres.
Compact and lightweight You should always have a Splat Pro with you, wherever you go, so you can enjoy all its benefits without having to lug around a heavy and bulky ordinary tripod.
Use it as a selfie-stick or action-pole, to show yourself in action - with endless variety of angles The perfect tripod for extreme field conditions, or when used as an action pole, where you can fold the pole to any desired angle and achieve unique angles that are not possible with a regular action pole.
Smart Vall Hub for a wide range of shooting angles One of the most interesting elements of the splat pro is the ball hub which allows connection of a camera using a standard 1/4 "-20 screw. Opening the locking lever at the top of the ball hub lets each leg move in different angles, and locked at any desired angle. This feature, for example, is excellent in extreme field conditions, or when used as an action pole, where you can fold the pole to any desired angle and achieve unique angles that are not possible with a regular action pole.
Splat pro gives you an endless variety of options: for stills, video, action cameras, lighting, and more. Thanks to the smart and super-versatile design, splat pro gives the photographer - no matter what level - a variety of options for use:
- A stable and flexible tripod: supports even large DSLRs with long lenses, on almost any surface.
- Action Pole: for action photography using GoPro/compact action cameras, in a variety of angles and situations.
- Video Rig - Three grip modes give videographers a steady hold for their VDSLRs.
- Lighting - connect splat pro to a portable flash (or other light source) and you can place it wherever you need it, for optimal lighting.