Tamron 16-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro Lens for Nikon
Product Code: 5272826
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
The Tamron 16-300mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro is a ground breaking 18.8x zoomlens ideal “one lens solution” for photographers looking to travel light with the greatest possible range.
This cutting edge design also incorporates Tamron’s moisture-resistant construction for greater protection outdoors and features an impressive macro capability giving scope for “up close” creativity with even the smallest subjects. The almost silent PZD (Piezo Drive) focusing system with its full time Manual focus capability gives great creative control and in low light or situations where a slow shutter speed is needed, Tamron’s VC (Vibration Compensation) system will help to steady your hand.
The 16-300 VC PZD lens is designed for APS-C sensor DSLR cameras and gives a 35mm film equivalent focal length of 25mm-465mm making it an ideal all-rounder, great for action shots, landscapes, macro and travel.
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Length (from camera mount): 99.5mm, Diameter: 75mm
- Weight: 540g
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speeds lower)
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5-6.3, Minimum aperture F/22-40
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Focusing: PZD (Piezo Drive) with full time manual focus for fine adjustments in AF mode
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.39m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:2.9 (at f=300mm: MFD 0.39m)
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 82°12' - 5°20'
|Dimensions for Lenses||99.5 x 75mm|
|Type||Macro, Zoom, Telephoto|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon F (DX)|
|Filter - Size||67mm|