Canon EOS M Body
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The Canon EOS-M is an 18 megapixel interchangeable lens Compact System Camera that's small enough to take anywhere. The EOS M is easy-to-use with simple creative controls, has superb low-light capabilities and features enhanced Full HD videos with Video Snapshot. You can even use Canon EF and EF-S lenses with an optional mount adapter. Please note: a flash unit is supplied in the box.
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- Enjoy superb image quality with an 18-megapixel APS-C sized sensor.
- Use Scene Intelligent Auto to shoot with the right settings every time.
- Explore your creativity with interchangeable lenses and accessories from the EOS System.
- Capture beautiful images and make your subject stand out against a smooth out-of-focus background.
- Easy-to-use with simple controls, including a 7.7cm touch-sensitive high-resolution screen
- Tackle low lighting conditions without flash, with maximum sensitivity of ISO 12,800 (expandable to ISO 25,600).
- Flash unit supplied in the box
- Shoot Full-HD videos and easily create your own movie with Video Snapshot mode.
Compact design. Superb image quality
Capture images that are packed with clarity and colour and can be printed at sizes up to A2 in amazing detail. An APS-C sized 18-megapixel sensor is of the same dimensions as those used in EOS DSLRs, and offers the same superb image quality.
An EOS that delivers the quality of a DSLR in the compact body of a camera you can take everywhere. Change your EF-M lens and change your point of view, and enjoy the support of the EF and EF-S lens range too with an optional mount adapter EF-EOS M.
Easy to use. Great results
Straightforward controls are quick and easy to use, so you’ll always be ready to express yourself. A touch-sensitive 7.7cm (3-inch) Clear View II LCD screen offers intuitive control over menu functions, and the ability to focus and shoot with a single tap.
Shoot Full-HD video using the same camera you use for still photography. Enjoy superb image quality, even in low light, and explore new creative approaches, such as shallow focus. Enhance your movie footage with Video Snapshot. Shoot a series of short clips of 2, 4, or 8 sec in length, edit them, and play them together as a video slideshow in a single movie file.
The right settings every time
As you compose a photograph with the EOS M, the camera’s Scene Intelligent Auto technology analyses the subject too, evaluating colour, brightness, movement and even detecting the presence of people. This information is used to pick the most appropriate camera settings, giving you the best possible results.
Creativity the easy way
Create beautiful images, using smooth out-of-focus backgrounds for a professional look with impact. Achieve advanced creative effects quickly and simply with easy-to-use controls.
Atmospheric photos in low light
The EOS M keeps performing at its best, even when light levels get low. Hybrid autofocus ensures pin-sharp photographs and evaluative exposure metering picks the most appropriate shutter speed and aperture. Shoot hand-held pictures in low-light conditions without using flash or a tripod, thanks to a maximum sensitivity of ISO 12,800 (expandable to ISO 25,600).