Used Fujifilm X-M1 Body
Product Code: FFUJICM995355350
The Fujifilm X-M1 compact system camera uses a large image sensor and solid, easy access controls to give a solid foundation to what is a very sophisticated camera.
- 16 Megapixel image quality from the specially developed APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor with EXR Processor II to give optimum image quality. The processor has been specially designed eliminating the need for an optical low pass filter so less image information is lost, making it equivalent to a larger image sensor. This works by having a more random arrangement of the pixel array, avoiding regularly repeating patterns.
- Excellent Build Quality with metal milled dials and synthetic leather cladding
- ISO Sensitivity 100-25,600 with full sensor resolution (Auto ISO 400-6400)
- 0.5 second startup time from sleep mode, 0.05 second shutter time lag
5.6fps (up to 30 frames) high speed continuous shooting
- 3.0-inch, 920k-dot Tilting LCD and One-Handed Operation. Screen tilts high (85°) and low (90°) up or down. Also has a Sunlight Mode for bright conditions
- 49-point AF array with user-selectable points and AF area size
Manual focus with depth of field scale and can highlight focused area in high contrast
- Shooting Mode Dial including Auto, Advanced SR Auto, Advanced Mode (Advanced Filter and Multiple Exposure, Scene Position (including Night and Smile & Shoot modes), Custom, Portrait, Sport, Landscape, as well as the traditional P/S/A/M modes
- Colour, Tone and Sharpness Adjustment plus Noise Reduction control
- RAW Shooting with in-camera editing, plus RAW conversion software for your PC
- 3:2, 16:9 and 1:1 Aspect Ratios
- Histogram Display, Frame Guides and Focus Point Zoom
- Custom (Fn) Button
- Advanced SR Auto from 58 scene types (54 types with non-IS lenses)
- Advanced Filters: Miniature, Partial Colour, Toy Camera, Dynamic Tone, High Key, Low Key, Soft Focus, Pop Colour
- Film Simulation Modes: Provia (neutral), Velvia (rich), Astia (natural skin tones), Sepia and Monochrome
- Multi-Exposure and Auto Bracketing of Dynamic Range, Film Simulation, AE, ISO, White Balance
- Super Intelligent Flash that mixes ambient and flash illumination for a more natural effect
- Fulll HD Movies 1920x1080 with Film Simulation Mode (Velvia, Provia, Monochrome)
- Wireless Image Transfer for easy upload to social networks – up to 30 at a time. Also selection of image and movie files on your camera from your smartphone and sharing of device GPS data with the camera. The camera has a dedicated Wi-Fi button.