Used Nikon AF-S 55-200mm f/4-5.6G DX VR
Product Code: FNIKOLE405356851
Price from £72
Original RRP £179.97 | You Save £107.97
A high-quality compact 3.6x DX zoom. The 55-200mm lens features Nikon’s cutting edge Vibration Reduction stabilisation system and exclusive Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet and precise auto focusing.
Considered to be the pioneer of innovative camera technology, Nikon is constantly seeking ways to make it possible for photographers with any level of experience to get striking results. With optics designed for the Nikon DX Format digital SLR cameras, this high-performance compact lens delivers a picture angle equivalent to that of a 35mm format, 82.5-300mm zoom lens, which enables users to get close to unapproachable subjects.
Nikon’s Vibration Reduction function compensates for camera shake to produce sharper, clearer pictures in unsteady or poorly-lit conditions.
Other fantastic features include Nikon ED glass and aspherical lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism, and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- Focal length: 55-200mm (picture angle equivalent to a 82.5-300mm lens in the 35mm format)
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-32
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups (one ED glass element)
- Picture angle: 28°50' - 8°
- Minimum focus range: 1.1m (3.6 ft.) (through the entire zoom range)
- Attachment size: 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.): 73.0 x 99.5mm (2.9 x 3.9 in.)
- Weight (approx.): 335g (11.8 oz.)
- Included accessories: 52mm Snap-on front lens cap (LC-52), Rear lens cap (LF-1), Bayonet hood (HB-37), Flexible lens pouch (CL-0918)
|Lens Hood Compatibility Fitting||HB-37|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lens Case 1N|
|Dimensions for Lenses||73.0 x 99.5mm|
|Type||Standard Lens, Telephoto|
|Lens Fitting||Nikon AF, Nikon AFS|
|Filter - Size||52mm|