Used Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Body in Black
Product Code: FNIKOCM205355203
Price from £207.77
RRP £229.97 | You Save £22.20
The Nikon D5200 is the upgrade to Nikon's best selling D5100. The main improvements on the D5100 is a 24.1 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, an upgraded AF system plus the D5200 is compatible with the optional Nikon WU-1a WiFi module. Other features include a 3-inch vari-angle monitor, 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor, 16 scene modes, small, lightweight body.
- 24.1 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor: capture beautifully detailed photos and movies. You can crop images without losing any detail, and big prints of your photographs look superb.
- Vari-angle 3-inch LCD monitor: flip it, tilt it, turn it—explore your creativity with this versatile swivel monitor. Capture unique shots, including great self-portraits, from any angle.
- D-Movie: record finely detailed Full HD video clips you'll want to share. Take advantage of smooth recording (up to 60i) and a built-in stereo microphone.
- Wireless Mobile Adapter WU-1a (optional): share images directly from the D5200 to a smartphone or tablet that runs on Android or iOS, or control the camera remotely via your device.
- EXPEED 3: Nikon's fast and powerful image processing engine provides high-speed operation, remarkably clear images with excellent colour reproduction, and enhanced movie recording.
- High ISO (100-6400, extendable to 25600 equivalent): enjoy the freedom that great low-light performance brings. Capture detailed images in dark situations and clear shots of fast-moving subjects.
- 39-point AF system: with 39 focus points for superior accuracy. Advanced 3D subject tracking maintains focus on even the smallest subjects, however unpredictable their movements may be.
- 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor: delivers precise metering for exact exposures and sends data to the Scene Recognition System, which optimizes auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Effects mode: create distinctive photos and movies using a range of special effects, including Selective Color and Miniature. You can view your chosen effect in real time as you shoot.
- 5 fps continuous shooting: shoot action at a swift five frames-per-second and capture fleeting movements or expressions at exactly the right moment.
- D-Movie AF modes: Live view autofocus works as you shoot movie clips. Keep subjects in sharp focus with full-time servo AF (AF-F). Relax and let the camera keep track of your subject with subject-tracking AF or face-priority AF. HDR (High Dynamic Range): capture more detail when you shoot in high-contrast lighting conditions. Ideal for stationary subjects, the camera takes two shots at different exposures during a single shutter release, and then combines them into one stunning image with natural contrast.
- Active D-Lighting: retain the details in both dark and bright areas when you shoot images in strong light, or in backlit situations. Ideal for photos of moving subjects.
- 16 scene modes: capture great shots just by selecting the mode that matches the subject or situation you're shooting. Scene modes optimize settings like shutter speed, ISO, and aperture, which is ideal if you want to quickly capture perfect shots or are new to D-SLR photography.
- High-resolution LCD: see every detail of your photos and movies thanks to the high-resolution 7.5 cm (3.0-in.), 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with wide-viewing angle and high contrast ratio. Compose shots or apply special effects with clarity whether you're shooting indoors or out.
- Intelligent design: the small, lightweight body and superior ergonomics make this camera a pleasure to shoot with. A secure grip ensures a comfortable hold. Clear menus and one-touch buttons for frequently used functions like D-Movie and Live View make operation quick and intuitive.
- Wireless remote control: Nikon's WR-R10 and WR-T10 wireless remote control devices are optional accessories that let you control key camera functions from a distance, even if there are obstacles between yourself and the camera. Ideal for shooting self-portraits, these devices can help prevent camera shake during shutter release.
|Megapixel Banding||24 to 24.9 Megapixels|
|Battery Compatibility Fitting||Nikon EN-EL14|
|Filter - Size||52mm|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||24.1 megapixels|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Max Image Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Lens Mount||Nikon AFD|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||5fps|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 25600|
|Metering Modes||Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||Yes|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Connection Type||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Manual, Preset, Custom|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Movie Mode||Yes (with Sound)|
|Video Out||HDMI, PAL, NTSC|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||129 x 98 x 78 mm|