Used Nikon D7000 Body
Product Code: FNIKOCM995357203
Price from £198.70
RRP £399.97 | You Save £201.27
Packing high-end image technologies into a surprisingly portable body, the D7000 marks a new era in creative flexibility. Sturdy enough to travel anywhere and powerful enough to handle any situation, its range of advanced features will satisfy any photographer ready to further their skills.
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor delivers lifelike images with vivid colours, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations.
- High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - manually extendable up to 25600 using the Hi2 setting. Enables faster shutter speeds for finely detailed images with minimal noise when you shoot fast-moving subjects or take pictures in low light. Features an Auto ISO setting.
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine: optimizes the camera's technologies for superior performance and maximum image quality, all while consuming minimal energy.
- Durable design: boasts tough, yet light, magnesium alloy top and rear covers, and environmentally-sealed joints that protect the camera from dust and moisture.
- 100% viewfinder coverage with approx. 0.94x magnification for precise composition.
- Durable shutter unit tested to 150,000 cycles. Delivers precise shutter control and exceptional reliability with a shutter speed of up to 1/8000s, and flash synchronization at up to 1/250s.
- Twin SD memory card slots: for enhanced shooting flexibility. Use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. SDXC compatible.
- Razor-sharp 39-point Autofocus system with nine cross-type sensors in the center. Offers fast and precise autofocus coverage across the frame. Four AF-area modes, including 3D-tracking AF, deliver sharp results, whether your subject is off-center, moving fast or completely unpredictable.
- 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor delivers highly accurate metering for exact exposures and provides precise data to the camera's Scene Recognition System, which optimizes exposure, autofocus and white balance immediately before the shutter is released for sharply defined images.
- 6fps continuous shooting: capture fast-moving action at six frames per second. Quick response: boasts a near-instant start-up time and approx. 0.052-second shutter-release time lag.
- D-Movie – full HD (1920 x 1080) movie clips: a dedicated record button lets you capture beautiful high-definition (HD) movie clips instantly. AF-F mode keeps everything in focus while you are shooting and the camera supports use of an external microphone so you can record in quality stereo sound. Simple editing functions let you make edits of your clips in-camera.
- Large 3-inch 920k-dot, high-resolution LCD monitor with reinforced glass makes it easy to view essential camera information, and a pleasure to review and edit your photos and movies.
|Megapixel Banding||16 to 16.9 Megapixels|
|Grip & Power Attachment Fitting (Optional Acc.)||Nikon MB-D11|
|Bag/Case size (not supplied)||Lowepro Nova 180AW|
|Battery Compatibility Fitting||Nikon EN-EL15|
|MegaPixel (Effective Resolution)||16.2 megapixels|
|Sensor Size (WxH mm)||23.6 x 15.6 mm|
|Max Image Resolution||4928 × 3264|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F (DX)|
|Focal Length Conversion Factor||1.5x|
|Compatible storage media (card not supplied)||SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card|
|Continuous Shooting Speed (fps)||6fps|
|Exposure Modes||Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual|
|Battery Fitting Type||Nikon EN-EL15|
|ISO Speed Range||100 - 25600|
|Metering Modes||Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot|
|Built in Flash||Yes|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||Yes|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Manual, Preset|
|Depth of Field Preview||Yes|
|Focusing Modes||One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual|
|Movie Mode||Yes (with Sound)|
|Video Out||PAL, NTSC|
|Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm||132 x 105 x 77 mm|