Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - Canon EF
Sorry, we have no items in stock.
The Sigma 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and re-engineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, the Sigma 50mm 1.4 prime lens is a pro level performer for shooting everything including portrait photography, landscape photography, studio photography and street photography.
A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors. 13 elements in 8 groups allow for unsurpassed performance even at wide apertures and close-up photography is easily managed with a minimum focusing distance of 40cm.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures smooth, silent focusing
- Correction of Axial Chromatic Aberration
- Exceptional Image Quality
- Minimised Distortion
- Rich Peripheral Brightness and Designed to Minimise Flare and Ghosting
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- Pairs well with Pro-Level DSLRs
- MTF A1-tested
- Front & rear lens caps and lens hood (LH830-02) is included
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40 cm
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 8 groups
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 85.4 x 99.9 mm
- Weight: 815g
|Dimensions for Lenses||85.4 x 99.9 mm|
|Type||Standard , Fixed Focal Length|
|Lens Fitting||Canon EF|