Vanguard Alta Pro 2 + 263AB 100 Tripod
Product Code: 5309490
Sorry, this item is now unavailable...
The ALTA PRO 2+ 263AB 100 is one of Vanguard’s most intuitive and versatile tripods to date, with the ability to move from macro to landscape setup in less than 30 seconds.
This aluminium tripod comes complete with an Alta BH-100 Ball Head.
The Alta Pro 2+ series features a Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) which has a unique central column that allows a photographer to position the central column at any angle in 15° steps. From vertical, the central column can be positioned to give a complete 180° arc of movement. In addition the central column can be rotated round 360° ensuring that the camera can be set in almost any position.
The Alta Pro 2+ series also features four easy set leg angles (20°, 40°, 60° or 80°) to enable a photographer to maximise the stability on any irregular surface. When the fourth/80° leg angle is deployed the MACC allows the camera to be placed at ground level, making this tripod one of the lowest on the market, perfect for macro photography.
The versatility of the Alta Pro 2+ doesn’t compromise on usability and speed of setup.
- Simply release three ergonomic locking knobs and the MACC can be positioned in seconds.
- To set the leg angles, simply release the button at the top of the leg and adjust.
- To deploy the legs simply twist the innovative locks 35° (just 1/10th of the leg) and deploy, then tighten. The locks even feature a visible “locked”/”unlocked” check for added reassurance that the tripod is set up correctly.
The Alta Pro 2+ is manufactured to a high standard with superb build quality. It includes many other features including fitted bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure perfect position and additional stability by hanging counterweight or bags. It has non-slip, all-weather hand grips on 2 legs. It also features angled rubber feet to ensure perfect grip on any terrain, but these rubber feet can be removed to attach ALTA Spiked Feet (sold separately). On the side of the canopy spider there is also a 3/8” Alta Konect threaded connector where an additional arm (not supplied) can be inserted for a microphone or light. All this can be carried in a bonus tripod bag designed to fit any standard head combo.
The Alta Pro 263AB 100 also includes the Alta BH-100 Ball Head as standard. Manufactured of durable aircraft aluminium housing with an easy-to-grip large lever lock, ergonomic friction control and a separate pan lock the Alta BH-100 complements the versatility of the Alta Pro 2+ legs. It also features a universal Arca-type quick release system, with a built-in safety pin to prevent accidentally releasing your camera and a QS-60 V2 quick shoe fitted with ¼’ D-ring screw.
- Material: - Aluminium
- Leg Diameter: - 26mm
- Central Column: - Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC)
- Leg Sections: - 3
- Load capacity: - 7kg
- Maximum Height: - 173cm
- Minimum Height: - 1cm (with free low angle adaptor)
- Lock type: - 35° Revolution Twist Lock System
- Leg Angles: - 4 easy set angles (20°, 40°, 60° or 80°)
- Feet: - Rubber (Alta Spiked Feet attachments sold separately)
- Folded Dimensions: - 74cm long
- Weight: - 2.4kg
- Head: - Alta BH-100 Ball Head
- Quick Release Plate: - QS-60 V2 (or any Arca Swiss compatible plate should fit)
- Separate Pan-Lock: - Yes
- Friction Control: - Yes
- Tripod Bag: - Yes
|Tripod - Maximum Height||173.4cm|
|Tripod - Closed Length||73.9cm|
|Tripod - Leg Sections||3|
|Tripod - Maximum Load Capacity||7kg|